Product Meets Criteria to Fight COVID-19
The Pure&Clean product has been added to the list of disinfectants which meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
Click HERE to review the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) list. The pure&clean product may be searched as EPA registration number: 92108-1-88098.
Demand for the product has been huge since the COVID-19 crisis began, leading the company to move into a larger facility. Pure&clean is catching up with orders and is now close to normal turnaround times. The company appreciates all the Vision Source members who have ordered the product and is committed to working through the COVID-19 crisis together.
Pure&clean products are available to purchase from Vision Solutions! Call or text to place an order for curbside pickup
The pure&clean family of products uses a high quality, stable, proprietary hypochlorous acid formula for lid hygiene, hand hygiene, and surface cleaning.
What is Hypochlorous Acid? Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a molecule naturally produced by the human body’s immune system to fight invading pathogens. With a pH similar to intact skin, HOCl is nontoxic to delicate human cells and has been used for over 100 years as a disinfectant for medical equipment and dressing wounds.
What Is pure&clean LID PREP?
Pure&Clean LID PREP uses stable electrolyzed Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI). Pure&clean LID PREP is an FDA-cleared medical device that is great for irrigating and cleansing the eyelids and lashes while also helping to manage the intact skin around the eye. Bottom line: It is safe, powerful, and effective.
Pure&clean LID PREP has shown no side effects and does not contain any surfactants or other irritating ingredients, and it is effective longer. Other HOCI products may only last 30 days after opening, but pure&clean LID PREP is effective for 24 months.
- A proprietary stabilized solution of HOCI
- An FDA-cleared 510(K) medical device
- Contains a 0.01% hypochlorous acid formula
- Hypochlorous acid is known to be safe, broad-spectrum and fast acting in solution.
- Hypochlorous Acid is a molecule naturally produced by the human body’s immune system.
- Hypochlorous acid cleanses bacteria from around the eyes showing symptoms of blepharitis meibomitis, chronic dry eye, and MGD.*
- Studies have shown HOCI may reduce inflammation, giving patients relief from irritations associated with dry eye
Use and Benefits
- Antibiotic-free and steroid free
- The natural alternative to harsh-chemical products. Essential for cleansing around the eye.
- Non-sensitizing and non-irritating to skin
- No sting formula
- No damaging effect on human tissue
- No need to wash after use
- Use two to three times daily for optimum eyelid and eyelash management.
Pure & Clean products are available at Vision Solutions! Call or text to place an order for curbside pickup today.